Other than that, there's only so much an unemployed guy who doesn't go out can report. I dug the lego out of the loft, and after six hours of bloody tedious and hard work, I managed to put together something a little special for my nephew :). A little neptune underwater base or whatever he decides to call it.
We also managed to get something together for my sister's Bday, a night out round the local clubs, which went extremely well. Much beer was drunk, lots of dancing was done, lots of music was listened to (too bloody much, we went on saturday night and I've still got slight earache and ringing in my ears on a wednesday!) We got back at about 4:30am at which time it had started snowing, and about 5am, I decided to run home from my sister's house.
It was nice to run back, it was extremely quiet, I think I only saw three cars on the way back, everyone else must have been in bed, and still the snow came down.
Well, let's hope that we can sort something out for Christmas, right now I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do. My nephew wants that airplane.
Still, here's hoping, eh?
Here's his little underwater base :)

No comments:
Post a Comment