Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day! Yay!

Yay, it's Christmas Day!
Olé
We have pressays and turkay
yay.

Er, crap poetry aside, I am now sat here with a slight headache still waiting for the drier to finish my bedsheets and suchlike, so I can go to bed :).

09:44: Well, after about 7 hours pleasant but restless sleep, and a good 5 or so incredibly powerful sneezes, tis time to get the Xmas pressies down :).

13:24: YAY! All pressies are open, everything assembled, all the things that need to be on charge are on charge, and everyone is happy :).

A complete list of my Xmas pressies (in the orer I pick them up off my bed, so no favouritism):

Ye Olde Xmas Pressie List

Gerber Recon LED Torch Mum/Dad

Visibledust Sensor Clean Solution (8ml) Mum/Dad

Visibledust Lens Cleaning Solution Mum/Dad

Visibledust Lens Cleaning Cloth Mum/Dad

Visibledust Sensor Cleaning Swab (12 pack) Mum/Dad

Toblerone Christmas Collection (hehehe)
Mum/Dad

Official replica of
The Sovereign's Sceptre Mum

The Crown Jewels Official Guidebook Mum

Bill Bailey's "Tinselworm" tour on DVD Sister

Official Formula 1 Wash Bag with body spray/shower gel
Aunt/Uncle

Terry Pratchett's
The Colour Of Magic On DVD Mum/Dad

Magic Garden
"pour-the-solution-and-watch-crystals-grow" kit (I think this is a
replacement for my old Magic Christmas Tree)
Mum/Dad

A large pillow cut jewel of some description, possible Ametrine
(though it looks more like Citrine to me) Mum/Dad

A USB
"Whack-a-mole" game Family Friend

Celtic Calligraphy by Vivien Lunniss Mum/Dad

Vellum
Parchment - 20 sheets (cotton, not animal skin, so all you animal rights loonies can leave me alone and go back to your potatoes and 16 veg) Mum/Dad

Illumination For Calligraphy
by Janet Mehigan Mum/Dad

A plastic tub containing: Burgundy, Silver, Gold, Green, Brown and Black 29.5ml Calligraphy Ink Bottles.
Mum/Dad

New Slippers (A traditional Xmas pressie - my old ones are torn to shreds)
Mum/Dad

Lexmark "perfect finish" photo paper (255gsm)
Grandad

Remote Controlled "Firefly" UFO Mum/Dad

Milk Chocolate Creme Eggs (French Ones) Nephew

Do Ants have Arseholes
by John Butler and Bruno Vincent Mum/Dad

Smart shirt from Burton Mum/Dad

Smart Trousers from Burton
Mum/Dad

Socks with traditional risque joke
Mum/Dad

Bench T-shirt
Sister

Dozing Dragon Statue Mum

13:40: I've got to take the dog for a walk and give my nep-hoo the opportunity to play with his new RC/Car outside :). Back soon!

14:16: I'm back, but before I go any further, I'm gonna finish the list of pressies, up there^^. :)

14:49: I've been a bit busy trying to get this done along with helping to set the table, so I'm gonna sign off for a bit and go along and help. Sort of :).

17:41: Yikes! After a yummy scrummy christmas dinner (first course melon ("Mayon"), second course fresh-baked bread and minestrone soup, and third course, turkey (I had turkey, roast potatoes, stuffing, and some of those little sausages with bacon wrapped around them) I set my nephew's keyboard up.
What followed was the little guy making loads and loads of noise and generally having lots of fun :).

No comments: