Well after a few mediocre weeks, during which not much has happened, I've finally got the parts I need to get the bike back on the road.
They've been fitted and the bike runs beautifully. Course, I haven't taken it for a run yet because I'm still recovering from a bit of an all-dayer (like an all-nighter, but I woke up late), but tomorrow I think I'll be spending some quality time with the bike.
My hard disk has arrived, I opted to get a 250gb 7600rpm drive, on the basis that A. I can't afford a 74 gig 10k rpm raptor at the minute, and B. I need to move more than 74 gig of stuff onto my new machine when it's up and running.
My sparkly keyboard is a real pleasure to type on, and looks pretty cool. I'm only a CPU and some RAM short of having my new system up and running. Everything I need is here, just ready to be put together. On the downside, I seem to have started smoking again, but that's only a temporary thing, I don't predict it'll last long once I'm signed up at the local gym.
See ya round.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment