Well, after eating a fantastically awesome meal of mum's best pasta cooking, I had a little nap.
I woke up bout 8:30 to the regular thump thump thump of someone having a party. Lots of happy excited voices etc, someone was having a fun time nearby.
After a little bit I decided I fancied a little wander about, and it'd be interesting enough to see where the party was. So sure enough after a little wander about, I find a garden full of happy cheery people, plenty of flowing beer about, happy kids and loud music. Cool, so people are getting into the swing of things.
Including me it seems, summer looks like it's gonna be a nice one. Having been conscripted to do the front garden, I spent all day yesterday out in the fantastically fantastic sunshine while listening to the radio - was a nice day's work actually. The fact that I got rather badly sunburned doesn't detract from it at all, maybe it's a sign of the weather to come :).
Other than this, I have been mostly broke, I spent the available money, right enough, I'm usually pretty good with budgeting.
What I didn't budget for though, was an unexpected import duty bill for £45. Basically that has really messed my finances up, and now I'm living on literally £3.50 a day. Oh well, when I get paid I should be okay :).
And now I'm off to enjoy the summer :).
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment