Well, okay, it's not exactly "tomorrow" but I'm lazy like that.
I'm sat here in my warm comfy house, while the first of what is supposed to be many squalls pelts down outside.
So what is going on with all the spending then?
Well, when I went up to my bro's and had a look at his autofocus 50mm lens, I never realised that you can actually pick them up pretty cheaply. So I ordered one, for £52, and it arrived today from Hong Kong, only 3 days after ordering it - that's fast. The reviews rave about it, it's apparently a VERY good lens for the money. And it looks good too - it's the most modern lens I own.
My old 50mm lens is sat in a box, well wrapped, ready to be shipped down to Middlesex. I had hoped to ship it today but it seems I have to wait in for a bed to be delivered (I didn't order it). The guy finally paid for it, and a bloody good price he got for it too. Yeah, I made a loss on that one. Still.
I've ordered a few other goodies too. An SB800 flash, 1gb of memory for my laptop, and a USB 2 card for my laptop. I've also ordered a memory card for my cam, a USB cable to replace my annoyingly short one, and a little spirit level thing so I can get my camera straight when I'm shooting things. I've put a couple of things up for sale too, and if I can sell them I might get another new lens.
So that's it really. I had a load of beer on saturday night, but to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it. I think I'm losing interest in beer now.
Still, life goes on :).
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment