"Snow, snow snow snow" As they do sing on our christmas tape.
Yep, having heard rumours that it was due to snow today, I looked out of the window last thing before going to bed at the fairly early time of 10:30pm, and again when I got woken up by my mum stamping about at 1:30am. Nothing, not even a little drizzle.
But, it seems the weather forecasts were surprisingly accurate, as I looked out of the window this morning to find 5cm of snow on the ground, and still snowing! Yay!
After getting the camera out to take a nice shot (do you know how annoying it is taking 25 second exposures when someone drives past on his way to work every 24 second, in the cold, in the snow?), I've made myself a nice coffee, and I'm now sat here listening to various christmas tunes that have the word "snow" in the title. I've only got the two.
Bored yet? Sorry I've only been up 36 minutes, I haven't had time to do anything interesting yet. My plan for the day? Drink lots and lots of coffee, and play MOO3 all day. I might do some more work on my dad's Xmas pressie too. In fact, I shall probably get on with that before I play MOO, because that game just sucks you in and won't let you out until bedtime.
I should probably also have a shave. I look like Jonathan Frakes.
Oh, and as for my "job?"
I phoned them up yesterday, and got passed around for about five minutes (I only got passed to one other guy, who evidently didn't want to say much), to be told that they had in fact decided to take me on. Yay!
And when do I start? Ah.
December 15th.
Fantastic eh? Still, at least I don't have to worry about some big hefty guys from "camera repossessions incorporated" smashing my windows and nicking my camera, anymore.
I would show you my nice snowy photo but for two reasons - one, I'm sure that unless your name is several words long with a couple of "Al"s thrown in for good measure, you know what snow looks like. (If your name IS actually several words long with a couple of "Al"s thrown in for good measure, just imagine lots of white clumpy sand dropping from the sky.
The other reason is it's shot right outside our front door, so sticking it up would be like sticking a big red "I live here!" arrow on google earth!
Still, snow. Cool.
:)
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment